10 Reasons Why You Should Use Arrowhead Building Supply . .
- Nationally Recognized Customer Service.
- Largest Delivery Fleet – Over 35 delivery trucks.
- Largest Inventory – Over 60,000 squares of roofing and siding in stock.
- Largest Product Selection – Over 20 major building materials brands handled every day.
- Largest Service Area – Five Missouri and Illinois locations with same day service within 100 miles of all locations.
- Experienced Team - More than 2,000 customers and counting and a management team with 200+ years experience.
- Dumpster Service Fleet – Nearly 200 dumpsters available for your roof tear-offs.
- Job Lockers – Store your materials and tools safely and securely on the job site.
- Builders Club – Receive trips and merchandise just for being loyal to Arrowhead.
- Regular training and workshops with leading suppliers.
Arrowhead’s mission: “To be the best exterior supply company in the industry.”
We will accomplish this through the use of our patented and innovative delivery systems, by providing the best service platform in the industry (Service 3/15), staffing the most knowledgeable experts and by offering the greatest variety of products from the most reputable manufacturers in the business.
Our pledge to you begins with (Service 3/15). Upon your request, anything stocked in any of our multiple warehouses can be delivered to your jobsite in just 3 hours or less, at NO extra charge. No other supplier does that….anywhere!
The Arrowhead Team
We have taken time to hire the best experts and service-oriented personnel in the business. Arrowhead boasts well over 200 years of combined experience with our teams. We have many experts who have been in the business for more than 15 years, some well over 20 years!
Arrowhead Building Supply, Inc. has five locations to serve you, including three surrounding the St. Louis area and two locations covering Southwest Missouri and Northern Arkansas.
- Our St. Peters corporate headquarters consists of three buildings on 10 acres totaling over 61, 000 s.f.
- Our Pevely location boasts a beautiful 36,000 s.f. warehouse with 6000 s.f. of showroom space!
- Our Belleville location rest on just over an acre of ground on Hwy 15 and South 11th Street.
- Our Stafford store in on four acres just outside of Springfield, Missouri and opened in 2008.
- Our newest store in Hollister, Missouri is 26, 000 s.f. and features a gorgeous 4, 000 s.f. showroom and drive-up window just as one would seat the fast food restaurant!
All in all, Arrowhead has close to 150, 000 square feet of warehouse space for our customers.
Unmatched Service Commitment
Put plainly…Service 3/15! At no extra charge, anything stock can be delivered on your jobsite or warehouse within just 3 hours or less. Also you can pick up materials at any of our location in just 15 minutes or so. Arrowhead eliminates the worries associated with scheduling and picking up materials. Our business is built around YOU, the customer. We don’t tell you when you when you can have it; we ask you when you want it. We get you what you need, when you need it.
Largest Loading Fleet In the Area
We have the largest fleet of delivery trucks in our market. Our trucks swarm in our territories all day, everyday! Arrowhead has 45 trucks in its fleet, including:
- 27 Conveyor Trucks
- 9 Pick-up Trucks
- 4 Box Trucks
- 3 Knuckle Booms
- 2 Tractor Trailer and Flat Bed Trucks
Innovations in Roof Loading
We use specialized delivery equipment design and built by PowerLift Handling Material Systems, LLC (www.powerlift4u.com) to maximize the efficiency and minimize human labor and delivery times. Our truck beds actually transfer material to the rear of the delivery truck, and then raise the materials for off-loading!
We also use the amazing Power hitch exclusively for our shingle recycling trailers, to again, save on time and effort. Our Hollister, Missouri location features a built-in-drive-thru window so customer can pick up small without ever exiting their vehicle. “Fast Food” has now become “Fast Building Materials.” All Arrowhead warehouses are drive-thru building so our customers can come inside out of the elements and stay warm and dry while visiting us.
Mobile Recycling Container Service
Arrowhead also has around 200 dumpster trailers in our fleet for roof tear-off jobs and projects. These trailers are rubber-tire and agile, perfect for any situation. They hold approximately55 squares of 3-tab shingles, or 35 squares of architectural shingles. They can be rented for one simple fee, no tax, no daily charge! Just two phone calls and your roofing debris is gone. just another way Arrowhead adds value to our customers.
- VINYL SIDING from Royal and Crane.
- FIBER CEMENT SIDING from CertainTeed and James Hardie, as well as Nichiha panelled veneer systems
- ROOFING from TAMKO, Owens Corning, IKO, GAF and Atlas. We also have Metal, Slate, Tile and Wood Shake
- STONE veneer panelled system from Versetta Stone & Owens Corning (manufactured stone)
- DECK materials from Evergrain Composite Decking
- WINDOWS from PlyGem and American Window (Earthwise)
- DOORS from Mid Am
- GUTTERS from Alsco and Quality Edge
- SKYLIGHTS from Velux
- RAILING from Landmark, TAM-RAIL and Evergrain
- ACCESSORIES from Mid America, AFCO, Quality Edge, Lomanco, Pac-tiv and others