Close to 200 DUMPSTERS to Make Your Job Easier
- Convenient – We deliver and pick up when you say
- All shingles are recycled – no longer taken to a landfill
- No more costly trips to the dump
- No more dump fees to pay
- No more hand unloading
- Save both time and money
- Rubber tires to preserve driveways
- 55 square capacity (3-tab shingles)
- Return full bundles by placing on wheel well – east
Hot Mix Asphalt Recycling Advantages:
- Divert the amount of material previously going to landfills.
- Conservation of non-renewable resources (aggregate & asphalt cement materials).
- Structural improvements can be realized with little to no change in the pavement thickness.
- Crude oil conversion – with oil content of at least 20% in tear off shingles, if the amount of tear off shingles in MO were to reach at least 156,000 tons per year, about 32,000 tons (64,000,000 lbs.) of virgin asphalt oil would be conserved each year by recycling asphalt shingles into HMA.